[Homestead] Books and more books

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Mon Feb 21 12:12:28 EST 2005

Chris tired of having books boxes piled against the Arizona room wall and I
distressed over being unable to find something when I wanted it. So I built
a floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall bookcase at the end of the living
room/dining room. That got most of the books up where we can easily find
what we want. It's nice to have old friends within easy reach.

I discovered that I have several boxes of my book, both first and second
editions. I have now listed them on Amazon.com at 25 bucks per personalized
and signed copy. But all of you sweet friends get a discount--fifty
percent. Plus three bucks for shipping costs. Round it off to fifteen.