[Homestead] homesteading stuff

keith bellinger bartermn at epix.net
Mon Feb 21 08:21:14 EST 2005

Clansgian at wmconnect.com wrote:

> The onions will be in next week.

Do you plant sets or are you starting onion seed? I've been trying to
grow good onions for years and don't seem to have much luck. Ours stay
small no matter what I do. Now scallions and chives do ok. But I really
want to grow big yellow onions like Gin buys.

> What homestead-y type things anyone up to?

Cutting firewood; cleaning, repairing, painting old birdhouses and
building a few new ones; made a wheel of pepper-jack cheese last week.

--
For by your words you will be justified          Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned          bartermn at epix.net