[Homestead] Clan Question

Clansgian at wmconnect.com Clansgian at wmconnect.com
Sun Feb 20 21:02:42 EST 2005

"Homebound" is the term I know for what you describe Kathyann.  "Homeschool"
has a specific, legal definition.  In Tennessee, many who are "homeschoolers"
are legally "private schoolers".  DCS is Department of Children's Services not
the school system.  So all in all, it is just another reporter who didn't
bother to understand intricacies of law before reporting.  Although I think what
you understood is what the reporter was trying to say -- at least, that's what
I interpreted as the most likely reality.

Denise