[Homestead] homesteading stuff

Clansgian at wmconnect.com Clansgian at wmconnect.com
Sun Feb 20 18:45:43 EST 2005

Just to get in an edge of homesteading stuff, yep, that's what we do here <g>
, we sold two billies last night, the old herd fathers, with the plan to pick
up a baby billy this spring to raise for a new sire.  And this morning the
herd queen gave birth to triplet nannies.  So funny, last year we had all boys
and this year, all girls.  So it averaged out all in all.

The chickens are laying fair.  The onions will be in next week.  Lots of
seeds and some plants in the hothouse.

What homestead-y type things anyone up to?

Denise