[Homestead] Arm Chair Politicians

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 00:40:12 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/15/2005 11:36:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
RayZentz at aol.com writes:

I came  out as a realist.  Not surprising to me, but perhaps so to some  of
you...

Sorry, wasn't done...

Of course, with multiple guess quizzes, everything is relative.    While I
actually thought about and pondered the responses, it would be very easy  to
manipulate your answers to get any "verdict" you want.

And, not all teachers are the "negative" influence you find them to  be.   I,
for one, never use multiple guess questions during  evaluations of student
learning.

Ray