[Homestead] Arm Chair Politicians

Bill Jones billj at harborside.com
Tue Feb 15 15:35:16 EST 2005

A couple weeks ago I sat through "journalist" Bill Schneider's patient
explanation of the difference between "idealists" (Bush, I was told) vs.
"realists" (Colin Powell et al., supposedly).  Funny how I don't even
need to read the sow's BS to smell the same crapola from the DemNatCom
propaganda machine from a mile away.

Bill