[Homestead] Arm Chair Politicians

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Tue Feb 15 14:38:32 EST 2005

>>Here's a dare <g>  A double dog-dare <<eg>>  Take the quiz
>>and tell us what you are:
>>http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/quiz/neoconQuiz.html
>>
>>Lynda

I read the first question, and answers, then the second. Then said, what the
heck. I just blasted thru choosing the third answer each time, since that
was the one the writer wanted people to choose. Turns out that makes one a
"realist".

One of the texts we referenced in college stats courses was "how to lie with
statistics". This quiz is a push poll.

Warren