[Homestead] Mother's Against the Draft

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 10:15:40 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/13/2005 5:30:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
lurine at softcom.net writes:

Sorry,  that doesn't work.  The punishment must fit the crime.  You  could
send murderers, rapists, etc. to war but you couldn't justify  placing
someone in harms way for a traffic  violation.

Lynda

Why not?   If the people vote to let it happen...? The way some  people in
our country think, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it  happen.   Read some
books by larry niven (sci-fi).   He  talks about this very thing, although it
is in relation to the death penalty for  minor infractions, allowing the
increased availablity of organs for transplant  purposes.

Ray