[Homestead] Mother's Against the Draft

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Mon Feb 14 02:33:10 EST 2005

Delphi Technique!  Reframing.  Rove is the master.  "you aren't a patriot,"
"you are against our troops," "you must be baby killers," and all kinds of
other implied or stated things that are wrong with people if they don't
agree with the current agenda.  Fear mongering "can't change horses in the
middle of a stream (war)."

The reframing and yellow rag journalistic editing is rampant.

Lynda