[Homestead] Independent Reporter tells of the real Iraq

clhw clhw at InfoAve.Net
Sun Feb 13 16:47:14 EST 2005

What about the ICRC (International Council of the Red Cross)? They're also
saying that abuse exists, according to one story I read. Since this is
usually between the ICRC and country being investigated, not made public, I
wonder about this.