[Homestead] Independent Reporter tells of the real Iraq

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 16:12:41 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/10/2005 11:23:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
melody at crecon.com writes:

I  believe that the days of America being the "good guys" is over.  I  see
that we are as blood thirst and savage as all the rest.

This is  another article that simply proves what I am speaking  about:

Rights groups unveils  more Iraqi torture claims

American Civil Liberties Union charges US  Army failed to conduct full probe
into Iraqi torture  claims.

I don't disagree that there have been abuses, and I definitely do not
condone those that do occur.   However, The ACLU Is near the top of  the list of
those groups and individuals, after listening to what they say, I  take with a
huuuuuge grain of salt.

Ray