[Homestead] They've got Compassionate Republicans in England too

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Sat Feb 12 19:10:55 EST 2005

>A new credit card aimed at millions of low-income families is to charge
>interest at up to 70% - the highest ever charged by a credit card company.

Reminds me of the sleazeballs who sell military personnel various insurance
schemes, or the ones who advance pay, or other high-fee schemes to take
advantage of people who are unsophisticated in the ways of the greed meisters.

Should the unsophisticated be allowed the freedom to impoverish themselves
through their ignorance?