[Homestead] High-tech deer, raccoon, rabbit, woodchuck garden protection

tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Sat Feb 12 12:20:06 EST 2005

Posted this BA (Before Archives).  Poor Dax and Bennie have been
telephoning me a lot lately (groan, moan, howl, whine, growl, heavy
breathing, panting, dog-sobs)

They say Gee Gee is going to go back to Heartwood before long and they
will be forced into dog-slavery in patrolling the double-fence moat
around the garden to keep out the deer, rabbits, raccoons and
woodchucks----when elderly high class dogs should be lolling in easy
chairs by the fire.

I suggested they should persuade Gee Gee to take up their former job,
but they say the moat is only four-feet wide and what with the high
living in Phoenix and mucho beer-sozzling they doubt that Gene could
squeeze  through.

http://www.amazing1.com/ultra.htm

Phasor Pain And Shock Field
Creates A Protective Shield Of High Pressure Complex Ultrasonic Shock Waves.

Unauthorized intruders are exposed to a feeling of intense paranoia,
discomfort, disorientation, nausea and other undesirable effects.
Government research is currently investigating the weapons potential and
may soon classify these devices!
mddloop2.gif - 9.60 K     ppg70.jpg - 63111 Bytes

    * Easy to Install
    * High Output Directional Ultrasonic Projector Transducers 130db+
    * Detection Inputs For Trip Wires, Window Tapes, Pressure Switches,
External Signals, Etc..
    * Low Liability Causing No Lasting Effects
    * Covers Four Multiple Areas Up To 1500 Sq Ft. Or Concentrated On
Specific Target Areas
    * Adjustable Frequency And Sweep Modulation, Alarm Reset And Test Switch

Units are offered for research & development. Caution and discretion
required. Protects up to four 1500 sq ft areas. Operates from 12 Vdc or
115 VAC. Three input jacks sense pressure, trip, and magnetic switches
or broken windows, tape and wire strips to signals from other alarms and
detectors. Contains frequency sweep and sweep rate controls for
maximizing effect. 3"x 4"x 6" central console drives 4 remote satellite
stations that are interconnected using safe low voltage wiring.

More Info

PPG10 - Plans..........$15.00 blank.gif - 799 Bytes PPG10K -
Kit/Plans........$149.95
PPG100 - Ready To
Use.........................................................$249.95

Laser Property Guard Fence
Intruder Triggers Alarm When Laser Beam Is Broken
pgd10
Build your own laser perimeter protection and control system up to 1000
feet that will control our PAIN FIELD GENERATOR deterrent. Includes
laser, collimating lenses, three front surface mirrors and optical
receiver with audible buzzer, visible LED and external function control
relay. Requires minor installation skills.

The above is an active deer, raccoon, rabbit repelling system---I think
you still need some kind of fence to slow the critters down---steel
T-Posts every twelve feet, and orange plastic snowfence should do---and
you still need a laser-detecter to trigger the sonic plaster plates.