[Homestead] Its moving day

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 07:56:49 EST 2005

	Well, today is moving day.  We finally made it to this day after months of
on again, off again, no lookers, mad frantic scrabble to get the place
ready to show, no offers, rescinded offers, low ball offers.  We are now
here.  The movers will be here this morning, I have to finish loading the
trailer and pickup, a quick fix to the dryer to change from propane to
Natural Gas, and hook up tot he small enclosed trailer.  A busy day ahead.

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.26598&longitude=-116.98509