[Homestead] Schwartzenegger political revolution

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Thu Feb 10 12:19:33 EST 2005

What he neglects to say is that there is already in the works a recall on
Schwartzenazi!

He lied to get elected, his campaign manager is the one who brought about
the supposed energy crisis and he is working hand in glove with Enron/Lay to
stop the 3 billion dollar lawsuit against the overcharges.

Slowly the sheople are waking up!

Lynda