[Homestead] Independent Reporter tells of the real Iraq

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 11:25:22 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/10/2005 12:12:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
melody at crecon.com writes:

News  From Inside Iraq

First of all, just what is an "Independent Reporter?"

You know, it seems to me that there are likely some exaggerations, at the
very least, and more likely, downright untruths in this story.   I  have never
seen anything to verify this story, and with the liberal bias our  current
mainstream media has, this is the type of story they would jump on, and  milk for
all it was worth.

I have difficulty believing it... at least as reported.

Ray