[Homestead] Bush skewed prorities, so many I can, t keeptrack---Amtrak just one example.

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Wed Feb 9 20:14:51 EST 2005

>Well they sure as heck aren't making parking lots for them!

Parking lot spaces have been squeezed down as much as possible. The body
repair people love it. The drivers of Mercedes, BMW and the like don't. I
find ever more often that an oversized pickup or Hummer or giant SUV is
taking two spaces. And of course all the luxury car drivers, especially
when the car is new, park in such a manner that they might as well just
position the middle of the car on the line.