[Homestead] lLetter to Tech Support

tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Tue Feb 8 19:18:08 EST 2005

      free no obligation term life insurance quotes
      <http://www.iquoteshopper.com/xq/asp/qx/life_insurance_quotes_page.htm>

A Letter To Tech Support . . .

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that
the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of
new space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was
included in the product brochure.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and
launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other
system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys
Night 2.5 and Saturday Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the system
whenever selected.

I cannot seem to keep wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run
some of my other favorite applications. I am thinking about going back
to Girlfriend 7.0, but *the uninstall does not work on this program*.

Can you * please* help me !!!???

Thanks,
A TROUBLED USER

#############################

Dear TROUBLED USER,

This is a very common problem men complain about, but is mostly due to a
primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife
1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by it's creator to
run everything.

It is unlikely you would be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert
back to Girlfriend 7.0. Hidden operating files within your system would
cause Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0 so nothing is gained. It is
impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the
system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife
1.0 is not designed to do this.

Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with
more problems than the original system. Look in your manual under
"Warnings- Alimony/Child support". I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and
deal with the situation.

I suggest installing background application program C:\YES DEAR to
alleviate software augmentation. Having installed Wife 1.0 myself, I
might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General
Partnership Faults (GPFs). You must assume all responsibility for faults
and problems that might occur, regardless of their cause. The best
course of action will be to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE. In any case
avoid excessive use of C:\YES DEAR because ultimately you may have to
give the APOLOGIZE command before the operating system will return to
normal. The system will run smoothly as long as you take the blame for
all the GPFs.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but very high-maintenance. Consider buying
additional software to improve the performance of Wife 1.0. I recommend
Flowers 3.1 and Diamonds 2K. Do not, under any circumstances install
Secretary with Short Skirt 3.3. This is not a supported application for
Wife 1.0 and is likely to cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of Luck,
Tech Support