[Homestead] Darwin Awards

tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Tue Feb 8 18:55:37 EST 2005

    Chatting At The Pearly Gates

Two women were standing before the Pearly Gates.

They were new arrivals and comparing stories about how each of them had
died.

1st woman: I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad.  After I quit shaking from the cold, I
began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death.  What
about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack.  I suspected that my
husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act.  But
instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching reruns on TV.

1st woman: So what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I
started running all over the house looking.  I ran up into the attic and
searched, and down into the basement.  Then I went through every closet
and checked under all the beds.  I kept this up until I had looked
everywhere.  And finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over
with a heart attack and died!

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer.  We'd both still be
alive.