[Homestead] Glee

ted music at thenightshades.com
Mon Feb 7 22:04:36 EST 2005

on 2/7/05 4:26 PM, homestead-request at lists.ibiblio.org at
homestead-request at lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

> Laugh in glee is hideous?---you
> are as full of shit as a Christmas goose.

At least I purge regularly.

>From my unjaded perspective, never having killed anybody, that does seem
deeply fucked up, Tvo. With all due respect.

I guess it's one of those times you're either laughing or crying.
I'd be crying. Actually I don't think I would last long at that kind of
madness.

I think of families being torn apart- children and the wife losing their
papa. Even if he is in the employ (and what might his options be?) of worse
assholes than our assholes, and nearly unbelievably some assholes are bound
to be worse than ours. I also think of wild things deafened, maimed and
poisoned- that also seems to me, with all due respect, deeply fucked up.

Ted