[Homestead] Freeware CAD, free pdf creator, , hull design, language tool, teacher's aids, spreasdsheet

tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Sun Feb 6 12:46:44 EST 2005

You should find something useful here---ran across this stuff when I was
searching for a spreadsheet alternative for Excel.
Didn't have many bells and whistles, but I liked the 1997 WordPerfect on
my dead computer. simple to use.  I want to send out the garden seed
orders today and Excel on this laptop is too damned complicated.  Guess
I will have to enlist my daughter's help---she works with Excel every day'

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,

23158,00.asp---Open Office

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,

22333,00.asp  (create free pdf files from windows)

http://www.ds.unifi.it/~stefanin/AGR_2001/SH/sssheet.htm

(free Sphygmic spreadsheet)

http://freeware4u.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?

lid=156  (Vocatude language study)

http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,17699,00.asp (

free Star Office spreadsheet)

http://www.xtort.net/office/off1.php  (freeware directory

of office suites)

http://www.user.shentel.net/rbowman/files/myfree.htm  (

hundreds of teacher's aids, great list)

http://www.nonags.com/nonags/index.html  (nonags)

http://www.freebyte.com/office/  (freebyte list---run your

office, publish, languages---must-see website)

http://www.freewarehome.com/Graphics/Drawing_and_CAD_p.

html  (freeware draw, paint, CAD)

http://boatdesign.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-4871

hull design)