[Homestead] (no subject)

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 20:17:17 EST 2005

Update on the continuing story.  On Monday of this week we heard that the
house may have closed that day.  Well nothing seemed to be happening so we
called on Tuesday, and it did not close.  It seems that the people buying
have problems getting a loan and had to prove where the money was coming
from.  They did that to every ones satisfaction on Tuesday so today
(Wednesday) we were told that they have two loans and the first one to come
in is the one that gets the business.  Now we are not closing until maybe
Friday or Monday of next week.  This thing is really dragging on.

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.26598&longitude=-116.98509