[Homestead] Morning thought

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Wed Feb 2 17:37:37 EST 2005

>as it stands, the government doesn't *own* businesses.

The federal government owns the military, which is one helluva business. I
believe it is also the biggest employer in the country.

The government would not own the stocks, bonds, etc. in the system I
proffered. The SS trust fund would. The trustees would manage the funds for
the owners of the system, you, me and the rest of the people who support
the system.

What you should be concerned about is that Wall Street owns the president
and the D.C. Whorehouse.