[Homestead] Morning thought

Mark Rousseau markrousseau at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 10:22:15 EST 2005

This is what I'm thinking.  It should be much more efficient to invest a
large pool than to break it up into zillion's of little accounts which
suck up commisisons fees and whatever else they want to charge for the
micro accounts.  Giving the SS admins the authority to shift money
around would let them chase the current golden goose.