[Homestead] First Amendment No Big Deal, Students Say

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Wed Feb 2 01:00:35 EST 2005

 >Why anyone would bother polling or publishing the opinion of high
schoolers
 >is beyond me. Catch them in a few years when they start paying taxes.

***Do you really think that once they become taxpayers that they will
suddenly develope different opinions?  Paying taxes is some magic button?

I don't think so.  High school students are a step from voting.  The reason
for the poll on their opinions would be obvious to me -- those high
schoolers are about to be the chad punchers.  I'm sure politicians were
doing a real happy dance over the opinion that newspapers should be
controlled!

Lynda