[Homestead] Not in NeverNever Land

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 00:27:48 EST 2005

Wow,
   Linda, I agree with you down the line on your comments, except the one about sheoples being those who watch fox. Just the opposite, of course. Fox is a very recent development on the news source list, and is still getting a minority of viewers compared to the old, staid network and newsprint sources we were all weened on. I don't agree with much of what they say, but it is great to see them shake the cobwebs off the always in agreement "competitors". The sheoples just keep on following the same old path and won't venture to change the channel to a new, less popular source.

Drew