[Homestead] go ahead, Drew, claim women are at fault ...

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 23:54:55 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/30/2004 5:56:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonihawr at msn.com writes:
I expected that, too - blaming the *women*
for bringing those lives into the world "without
the means to take care of them" - when the
__it in the Wh___ House, along with a great
many men, has done everything it/they can to
stop birth control/abortion ....
how did I blame the women???? It takes two people to bring a life into the
world, both are equally to blame, of course. As a matter of fact, I was at this
point in my writing blaming the father. After all, the women each contributed
one or two children, he contributed 7. Can you point out anything in my posts
in the past that is anti-women??

Drew