[Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu Sep 30 18:27:07 EDT 2004

You know Toni,

You are so bitter that I believe you are already there.
Warren

You wrote:

"One __it in the Wh___ House, another is the governor of Florida - add two
daughters, *rich* daughters to bring in names not familiar with the
monster - ya know, Drew, you are either *so* stupid it's a wonder you can
make a living, or you're just seeing how far you can take this - take it to
hell with you."

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.