[Homestead] Era of unease.

Tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Thu Sep 30 21:25:03 EDT 2004

DSanner106 at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 9/30/2004 4:36:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>tvoivozd at infionline.net writes:
>I would have voted for McCain in a
>heartbeat---an honorable man as opposed to the Prince of Dishonor in the
>Oval Office.
>I agree with you on that, McCain would be a much better choice than Bush, or
>Kerry. Could you imagine Kerry trying to hold up his vietnam record against
>McCain???? My stepfather was a POW in Vietnam and Kerry's words were rubbed
>in his
>nose by his captors. In all honesty, I could never vote for Kerry or Jane
>Fonda for any
>office.
>
>Drew

tvoivozhd---Jane Fonda was despicable, but the swine didn't KILL any
Americans. I didn't listen to the Kerry Congressional testimony,
probably running a factory outside the U.S. at the time.  I would have
been unhappy with his testimony, though parts were undoubtedly
true---most of my military generation could have been prosecuted for
wiping out entire cities under today's so-called international law.
Kerry did fight, and creditably in a short four and one half months of
combat---did decide to take his boat and crew head-on into the riverbank
as opposed to all previous tactics of running parallel to the
riverbank.  Makes sense, I would have done the same.  Not since Lord
Nelson has it been a good idea to expose the broadside of a naval vessel
to enemy fire.

Four months is not long, but it can be long enough---hundreds of the
guys I enlisted with died in the first thirty minutes of combat, flying
helpless P-26's against Japanese Zeroes---doesn't make them lesser
heroes because of their short term of service.

Kerry humiliated veterans, but did not KILL any Americans.

Bush KNOWINGLY, DELIBERATELY KILLED HUNDREDS OF AMERICANS by sending
them into combat without body armor and in unarmed Humvees!  But you are
going to vote for Grunt-Killer-Bush?  I can see someone voting for
neither Bush or Kerry---anyone voting for Bush does so in the full
knowledge that he is a Grunt-Killer in addition to running like a rabbit
from pilot physicals, orders to take his physical,  or or anything else
that would expose him to enemy fire..A sorry, sorry  officer and a
really sorry  Commander-In-Chief.  If  he came before me in the
courtsmartials I set up in WWII, he would be serving twenty years at
hard labor right now.

And I don't forget the Grunt-Killer's lies about McCain in the
Primary..  As I said before, Bush is totally withou honor before taking
office, during office, and forever after.