[Homestead] Operation Truth

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 17:30:54 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/30/2004 2:55:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine at softcom.net writes:
Ah, Drew, he did have a choice.  It wasn't a matter of life and death.
Saddam would have been waiting.
Ah, but it was a matter of life and death for others, and according to
intelligence agencies around the world, he had weapons of mass destruction and was
supporting terrorists against us. The 3000 dead in NY and the potential threat
to the rest of us did make it a matter of life and death. Lets not forget the
thousands of his own people he tortured and killed, You can't just think
purely of your own skin. We live in a big world where actions on the other side of
the world do effect us in the end. We didn't have to go after Hitler, he posed
no immediate threat to us, did he??