[Homestead] Operation Truth

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 17:23:53 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/30/2004 8:41:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
genegerue at ruralize.com writes:

>You mean the body armor and humvee armor Kerry, Edwards, Kennedy and their
>other cronies voted against????

Does anyone have the straight skinny on that vote? Amendments are often the
reason people who would otherwise vote for a bill vote against it. No
matter our party or person allegiances, we all need to see the hardball
politics of a vote before we judge those who voted. The politicians spin
the facts and the media decide what to focus on, often based on selling
their product rather than reporting the news. Our job is to find truth and
then decide what we can do about it.
I agree, does anyone have this info?? Searches don't show anyone voicing what
they were opposed to in the bill??