[Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida

clanSkeen sgian at planetc.com
Thu Sep 30 11:38:36 EDT 2004

> Who ultimately controls the fancy paperless voting machines?  What if they
crash?  We have had some extreme weather lately.  How do we know they can
*accurately* back-up and account for each and every vote?  This is what
bothers me.  If we get out the vote this year in record numbers, how do we
really *know* that people are being counted?  Sigh.

> Lisa

By being a poll worker in your local precinct.  That's where it is
controlled from and where our responsibility lies.

Denise