[Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida

Lisa Perry lkvp at floydva.net
Thu Sep 30 11:00:27 EDT 2004

Drew:  reviewing each name and say it will be correct in time for the election.

Toni:  Reviewed by whom ? more henchmen for the dynasty ?

Who ultimately controls the fancy paperless voting machines?  What if they crash?  We have had some extreme weather lately.  How do we know they can *accurately* back-up and account for each and every vote?  This is what bothers me.  If we get out the vote this year in record numbers, how do we really *know* that people are being counted?  Sigh.

Lisa