[Homestead] Ancient Ham Radio Gear

Toni Hawryluk tonihawr at msn.com
Wed Sep 29 20:23:52 EDT 2004

Warren answered :

> A friend of mine owns this site: www.patbunn.com<http://www.patbunn.com/> If you scroll towards the
bottom you'll find a link to his "guitar amp & vacuum tube site". I could
have sent the direct link but Pat's into so many cool things I thought I'd
share his homepage.

The kids are really cute (and so is mine even
if he is "over 30") but the **FISH !!** are
"something else" !! Thanks, Warren.

- - and thanks again, Tvo, too, who added :

http://www.vacuumtubes.net/<http://www.vacuumtubes.net/>   (five thousand vacuum tubes in stock, for
the past 12 years)

http://www.radiotubesupply.com/<http://www.radiotubesupply.com/>  (500,000 tube stock, not necessarily
antique radio)

http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/tuberep.htm<http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/tuberep.htm>  (very informative website on
old tube radios, what to expect in dead parts, many free schematics)

So I've plenty to choose from - particularly the
one that also has schematics since I've never
worked on a radio .... yet .... and probably will
never again once this one is back to 'like Mama
used to listen to'.

Hang in there, Tvo, you are all that stands
(intellectually) between death and your kids -
as I found out when my Mama died, which
put me 'next in line' and ahead (please ? any
Powers That Be ?) of my kid.

Toni