[Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 15:13:19 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/29/2004 3:05:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine at softcom.net writes:
Drew, the feds don't provide squat and certainly not a list for each state.
The feds only provide information on a case by case basis and only to law
enforcement.

Harris ordered a list from a company in Texas, ChoicePoint, and the list was
not accurate.  Far from it.
*sigh* you are missing the point of what I wrote. CNN stated that she had a
Federal list of felons to work from, and I stated that they were going to have
to remove thousands of names that had received pardons, in other words, that
is just what I said.

Drew