[Homestead] Education, a blue frog and lollipop tree

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 15:11:06 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/29/2004 2:46:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine at softcom.net writes:
Unfortunately, the mentality that says only doctors know anything about
medicine is still alive and well to the detriment of their patients in
hospitals!
You are so right, and this is one barrier we need to break down. My wife is a
Family Nurse Practitioner in a state where people in some places have to
drive 2 hours for a pediatrician and the doctors unions have seen to it FNP's
cannot set up shop alone, they must be under a doctor, and he must see each
patient. A terrible situation for everyone.

Drew