[Homestead] Ancient Ham Radio Gear - Was survival plan

Toni Hawryluk tonihawr at msn.com
Wed Sep 29 12:23:08 EDT 2004

> There is some resurgence.  Fixing 60s era auto radios can keep one
busy.  The knowledge to trouble shoot those old transistor circuits is
fading fast and the people who are restoring to 100 points need working
radios.  I have (name completely escapes me) the schematics for many Delco >
> Radios, most of which can be tested with only a VOM.  Yes, I know how to
test and repair tube and transistors circuits. Don Bowen

How about 40s-50s home radios ? My Ma's
ole wooden clunker - that I still listen to on
weekends - needs tubes - does anyone still
manufacture an assortment of tubes ?

Toni