[Homestead] Ideology triumphs over security

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 00:15:31 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/28/2004 8:16:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tvoivozd at infionline.net writes:
The new Special
Counsel, Scott Bloch, says his interpretation of a 1978 law intended to
protect employees and job applicants from adverse personnel actions is
that gay and lesbian workers are not covered.
Interesting, didn't know this.

   So the president
   responds by firing six Arabic language interpreters because they
   happened to be gay

I just don't see any president Bush or otherwise, in their first days in
office, hunting down
low level gay translators to fire. I still think it is all just another way
to point fingers.