[Homestead] Ideology triumphs over security

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 15:17:09 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/28/2004 1:37:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tvoivozd at infionline.net writes:
I was horrified to see that within two weeks after Bush took office, the
CIA fired all of their expensively-trained Arabic translators because
they were gay---who the hell needs to find out what our enemies have in
mind for us anyway.  I never liked flying blind, but it is a way of life
in the Oval Office.
There are two nearly unbelievable aspects to this, One being that every
single arabic translator was gay, and two, that somehow George Bush in his first
two weeks of office
focused his energy into rooting out gay arabic translators and is the reason
for this. In addition, it would be illegal to fire these employees due to
sexual orientation and highly
unlikely that such a thing would be done. Where did you read this ??