[Homestead] Electoral College map in great detail

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 19:34:55 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/26/2004 7:24:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
billj at harborside.com writes:
> The Electorical College puts all the States on an almost equal footing,

What if voter apathy were unequally distributed among the states?  Each
state's Electoral College contribution is somewhat fixed, eliminating
the effects of regional voter turnout disparity.
very true, the whole aim of the system we have in place was to keep states
with great populations from ruling the country. If Californians believed
strongly in something that was good for them and bad for most of the country and
turned out, we would all be paying their earthquake insurance policies.