[Homestead] Brush Hog

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Sun Sep 26 12:49:33 EDT 2004


Do a Google search for yellow pages.  Most of them have a means of looking
up by category.

Lynda
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Walton <waltonrp at bellsouth.net>
To: <homestead at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Brush Hog


> Thanks,
>
> That is a great idea!
>
>  Now, anyone in VA know the rental places in Southside area?
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "clanSkeen" <sgian at planetc.com>
> To: <homestead at lists.ibiblio.org>
> Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 11:12 AM
> Subject: Re: [Homestead] Brush Hog
>
>
> > We occasionally rent a walk behind bush hog for a few days and do more
> > than
> > 10 acres and it isn't level so that might be an option for you.  One or
> > more
> > of the local equipment rental places will have them.  I think around
here
> > is
> > it about $150/wk. (maybe a little more) or about $50/day.  We once
rented
> > one for one day but on a holiday weekend Friday afternoon and so had use
> > of
> > it for four days but paid for only one.  ~Denise
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Homestead list and subscription:
> > http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/homestead
> > Change your homestead list member options:
> >
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/waltonrp%40bellsouth.net
> > View the archives at:
> > http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/homestead
> >
> >
>
>
> ---
> This mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.769 / Virus Database: 516 - Release Date: 9/24/2004
>
> _______________________________________________
> Homestead list and subscription:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/homestead
> Change your homestead list member options:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/lurine%40softcom.net
> View the archives at:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/homestead
>
>




More information about the Homestead mailing list