[Homestead] Re: Homestead Digest, Vol 2, Issue 124

Robert Dodd rdodd at airmail.net
Sat Sep 25 13:42:43 EDT 2004

Mr. Hall:

> <>
> I see the U$A authorities diverted an aircraft from Washington DC to
> Bangor, Maine (at considerable expense) to offload former folk singer
> Cat Stevens, and deport him back to Britain.... Shame on you.

Listen up bub, there are a lot of people in this country, including a
lot of people on this very list, who are working right now to resolve
these difficult issues. Cheap shots at the USA don't accomplish
anything, Mr. Canada Boy. It's the easiest thing in the world to take
cheap shots at big targets, it is not easy to actually ACHIEVE SOMETHING
POSITIVE. Nobody complains about Canada because nobody would give a f*ck
if Canada fell into the Arctic Ocean. It would be weeks before the world
would even miss it.

Either help (there are plenty of organizations working for change here
that you could contribute to), work on your own country, or shut the
frell up, because there are a lot of people here trying to FIX this
country you so flippantly criticize. And oh, yeah, if we go down, you'll
go down too, up there in the "North American Sudetenland", so stop
yapping and start helping, why don't you?

Robert