[Homestead] Army recruiting shortfall and upcoming military draft

steve oliphant steveo at crecon.com
Fri Sep 24 13:16:07 EDT 2004

> my husband's uncle, a life-long Republican, has sworn to not vote a
> second time for Bush.  He has not yet said he will vote for Kerry, but
> he has said he will absolutely not vote for the incumbent President
> and may sit out the election this time around.

If we could get all the people who plan on sitting out the election to
vote for Badnarick, or any other "waste your vote" third party
candidate, we would probably see some nice changes in the government.

At the very least, we might convince some politicos that they DON'T have
a mandate from the people to do the crap they do.

-Steve.