[Homestead] Army recruiting shortfall and upcoming military draft

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 19:08:43 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/23/2004 6:21:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonihawr at msn.com writes:
*Not* voting at all seems to me to be the
equivalent of "good men remain silent while
evil triumphs". Voting *against* somebody
at least cancels out a vote *for* the monster
so he doesn't win by damned default ....
tough call, I tend to agree with you,
but if he voted for Kerry, just to not vote
for bush, and Kerry turned out to be the
most evil monster we've ever had, how
would he feel? I think you have to believe
in the choice you make, and then vote.

Drew