[Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbag biblethumpersloseSciavo case on Constitutional Grounds

Toni Hawryluk tonihawr at msn.com
Thu Sep 23 18:04:02 EDT 2004

> The woman is only in the news because the husband finally got the $1 million dollar settlement and would like to get on with his life with his new squeeze. If he gets his way and Terri starves to death, he gets the money. Lynda

Playing devil's advocate here, and always
seeing so many 'sides' to a story that I drive
myself to distraction, never mind others, if
I were Terri and had spent 14 years as she
has - and I doubt that even if she were
brought back to consciousness the "rest
of her life" would be anything but conscious
agony - she might very well bless her
husband for finally arranging to 'letting her
get on with whatever is next' *for her* .... just a thought ....

Toni