[Homestead] Tigers in your short grass

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu Sep 23 17:36:46 EDT 2004

Actually, I just start in on them with the gas in an old dishwashing liquid
or shampoo bottle with a small squeeze dispenser. It will squirt ten feet or
better and drops them on contact. The real trick is to have your matches
ready. The vapors spead very quickly.

>>>A pint or so of gasoline down their hole does the trick.
>>Adding a match to
>>>it makes it that much more satisfying.
>>>
>>>Warren
>>>
>>>tvoivozhd---Hah!---a kindred spirit!
>>
>>Better do it after dark - not only is the result
>>spectacular, one is not likely to be stung by any
>>'guards' since they, too, are as asleep as the
>>what they are guarding.

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.