[Homestead] sneak and peek - legally

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 18:46:00 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/22/2004 1:47:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tvoivozd at infionline.net writes:
tvoivozhd---hell, any and every District Attorney in the U.S. as far
back as I can remember has a "Vest Pocket Judge who will give him
whatever he wants---and this extends to Grand Juries whom District
Attornies manipulate outrageously and will---the accused have no rights
to appear in front of a Grand Jury to counter the D.A.'s often baseless
propaganda..  Your Constitutional Rights are a fiction.
I couldnt agree more. This has been the norm since the founding of this
nation. Sure there
are laws on the books about such things, but it only takes one agreeable
judge.

Drew