[Homestead] sneak and peek - legally

Tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Wed Sep 22 17:03:22 EDT 2004

Toni Hawryluk wrote:

>ACLU AD ON PATRIOT ACT PLAYS FAST AND LOOSE WITH FACTS - The American Civil Liberties Union is running an ad alleging that the USA Patriot Act allows authorities to search homes "without notifying us . . . treating us all like suspects." That's not exactly true.
>http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_5296.shtml<http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_5296.shtml>
>
>excerpts : (it's the *eventually* one needs to remember)
>
>"Sneak-and-peek" searches are now easier to get, legal in all jurisdictions, and the law contains no practical limit on how long authorities can delay notifying the subject of a search.

tvoivozhd---hell, any and every District Attorney in the U.S. as far
back as I can remember has a "Vest Pocket Judge who will give him
whatever he wants---and this extends to Grand Juries whom District
Attornies manipulate outrageously and will---the accused have no rights
to appear in front of a Grand Jury to counter the D.A.'s often baseless
propaganda..  Your Constitutional Rights are a fiction.