[Homestead] CBS recant ... NOT!

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 23:04:42 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/21/2004 1:21:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine at softcom.net writes:
Of course the Supreme Court vote was relevant.   Oh, unless you are
clairvoiyant and know what the outcome would have been without them stepping
in.  Do you?
yup,
    One doesn't have to be clairvoyant, The Miami newspaper and others
subpoenaed and recounted the ballots that would have been recounted if the supreme
court had voted to violate the voting regulations and extend the counts. Bush
won by even more votes. I was working in Volusia county during this time frame
and followed the papers closely. I never read a single report in Florida that
showed any of the many recounts carried out after the fact reversed the
election results. Since the decision had no bearing on the results, it was
irrelevant.

Drew