[Homestead] CBS recant ... NOT!

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 22:39:53 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/14/2004 8:14:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonihawr at msn.com writes:
Our primary elected official was elected
by the Electoral College, *not* individual
Americans ...
Sorry, but lets not forget that the majority of americans did not vote for
Clinton in either of his elections, yet I accepted the fact that he was our
president. You are just going to have to grow up understand that we do not have a
true democracy in this country and never have. we have a representative
democracy so you should not be surprised to find out that the electoral college
elected all our presidents.